nPOD 11th Annual Scientific Meeting
February 19-22, 2019
The Network for Pancreatic Organ donors with Diabetes (nPOD) is proud to host its 11th Annual Meeting at The Diplomat Beach Resort in Hollywood, Florida, from February 19–22, 2019. Over the past eleven years, nPOD has made remarkable strides in terms of meeting its organizational goals. Key amongst these include seeing its investigators make discoveries that help answer the question of, “What causes type 1 diabetes?” We anticipate the 2019 meeting will continue to foster meaningful collaborations towards that goal through directed topic presentations and discussions. We sincerely hope you will join us.
Registration is limited and last year, we sold out four weeks early!
You must pay the registration fee for the registration to be complete.
To register click here: http://cme.ufl.edu/npod.
Once again, we will offer an “Early Bird Registration” whereby attendees have the opportunity to receive a discount. This deadline is Monday, December 10, 2018. To qualify, fees must be paid in full by this date.
Options for Early Bird Registration:
- $400.00 – Meeting Attendee Only. Provides for meals served during the meeting and access to special events (i.e., you don’t require a hotel room).
- $550.00 – Trainee Discount with Shared Housing. This cost covers housing (3 nights), meals, and access to all special events. Here, trainees (e.g., graduate students, fellows) consent to share a hotel room with another meeting attendee (Please let Teresa email@example.com know who you will be sharing a room with).
- $775.00 – Early Bird Registration for Full Meeting. This cost covers housing (3 nights), meals served during the meeting, and access to all special events.
- $1,000.00 – Industry Rate for Full Meeting. For attendees from industry.
- $100.00 – Spouse/Guest for Special Dinner. If your spouse/significant other wishes to join you for the dinner on 2/20/19. Note: unfortunately, we are unable to allow spouses/significant others or children to attend any of the other meals, breaks or receptions.
All registrations processed after Monday, December 10th will be assessed $100.00 more. If you are utilizing wire transfers, please make sure you allow enough time for all processing. If the funds are not received by December 10th, the additional fee will be necessary. Also please make sure you transfer enough to cover the fees associated with the wire transfer.
Please DO NOT contact the hotel to make a room reservation, your hotel reservation will be handled by a master list. Once you are registered and fees are paid, your name will be added to the master list, securing your hotel room.
For planning purposes, our meeting will begin at 12:30pm on Tuesday, February 19th and will end on Friday the 22nd at 12:00pm.
Please send Teresa (firstname.lastname@example.org) a copy of your flight itinerary and food allergy restrictions by January 11th, 2019.
We look forward to seeing you in February.