nPOD 9th Annual OPO Workshop
October 9-11, 2018
The Network for Pancreatic Organ donors with Diabetes (nPOD) is proud to host its 9th Annual Workshop for OPO partners. This Years event will be held at the One Ocean Beach Resort in Atlantic Beach, Florida.
Registration is FREE!
Continuing education credits, hotel room, meals and entertainment are complimentary. Attendees are only responsible for their travel to an from the workshop.
Contact Kurt Reis to register!
nPOD OPO Partners Workshop:
This workshop is designed to give attendees a deeper understanding of the nPOD project and how the work that we do with our OPO partners helps to further honor organ donors and their families through meaningful research options.
nPOD Organ Procurement Organization Workshop Overview:
- Presentations by experts in the field of Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) research
- Messages from families living with T1D
- Sessions on the science of T1D and the current state of T1D research
- Virtual tour of the nPOD laboratory and our organ processing procedures
- An Opportunity to collaborate with OPO coordinators from around the country
- Earn up to 8 continuing education credits
- All meals provided
- A stunning ocean setting, with free time for beach fun!
We hope you can join us!!
Contact Kurt Reis at email@example.com or 352-273-9271 if interested in attending.