The Network for Pancreatic Organ Donors with Diabetes (nPOD) is proud to host its 10th Annual Meeting at The Diplomat Beach Resort, February 20-23, 2018. Over the past eleven years, JDRF nPOD has made remarkable strides in terms of meeting its organizational goals. Key amongst these include seeing its investigators make discoveries that help answer the question of, “What causes type 1 diabetes?” We anticipate the 2018 meeting will continue to foster meaningful collaborations towards that goal through directed topic presentations and discussions. We sincerely hope you will join us.
Start: 12:30pm EST on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 End: 12:00pm EST on Friday, February 23, 2018
Registration is limited. You must pay the registration fee for the registration to be complete.
To register click here: https://xms.dce.ufl.edu/reg/groups/cme/section.aspx?s=1400064815.
This year, we have implemented an “Early Bird Registration” whereby attendees have the opportunity to receive a discount. This deadline is Friday, December 15, 2017. To qualify, fees must be paid in full by this date. Options for Early Bird Registration:
- $225.00 – Meeting Attendee Only. Provides for meals served during the meeting and access to special events (i.e., you don’t require a hotel room).
- $400.00 – Trainee Discount with Shared Housing. This cost covers housing (3 nights), meals, and access to all special events. Here, trainees (e.g., graduate students, fellows) consent to share a hotel room with another meeting attendee. (Please let Teresa email@example.com know who you will be sharing a room with.)
- $675.00 – Early Bird Registration for Full Meeting. This cost covers housing (3 nights), meals served during the meeting, and access to all special events.
- $900.00 – Industry Rate for Full Meeting. For attendees from industry.
- $75.00 – Spouse/Guest for Special Dinner. If your spouse/significant other wishes to join you for the dinner on 2/21/18. Note: unfortunately, we are unable to allow spouses/significant others to attend any of the other meals, breaks or receptions.
All registrations processed after Friday, December 15th will be assessed $100.00 more. If you are utilizing wire transfers, please make sure you allow enough time for all processing. If the funds are not received by December 15th, the additional fee will be necessary.
Please do not contact the hotel to make a room reservation, your reservation will be handled by a master list. Once you are registered and fees are paid, your name will be added to the master list, securing your hotel room.
For planning purposes, our meeting will begin at 12:30pm on Tuesday, February 20th and will end on Friday the 23rd at 12:00pm.
Please send Teresa (firstname.lastname@example.org) a copy of your flight itinerary by January 19th, 2018. She needs it to submit this document along with the hotel master list. This notion, seemingly small, is VERY important to us.
We look forward to seeing you in February.