The Network for Pancreatic Organ Donors with Diabetes (nPOD) is proud to host its 9th Annual Meeting at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, February 19-22, 2017. Over the past nine years, JDRF nPOD has made remarkable strides in terms of meeting its organizational goals. Key amongst them seeing its investigators making discoveries that answer the question of, “What causes type 1 diabetes?” nPOD is making remarkable strides toward that goal and hence, we anticipate the 2017 meeting will continue to foster meaningful collaborations toward that goal through directed topic discussions. We sincerely hope you will join us.
- Registration is limited and the deadline is Friday, January 27, 2017. Please register here: http://cme.ufl.edu/npod2017
- If you don’t require a hotel room, your registration fee will be $200.00.
- If you are willing to share a hotel room with another meeting attendee, your registration fee will be $325.00. Please let Teresa email@example.com know who you will be sharing a room with so it can be noted on the hotel rooming list.
- If you require your own hotel room, your registration fee will be $650.00.
- The registration fee (including a single hotel room) for Industry representatives will be $900.
- Spouse/significant others may join the dinner on Monday night ONLY. The fee for them to join the dinner is $75.00. Unfortunately, we are not able to allow spouses/significant others to attend any of the other meals, breaks, receptions.
- Please do not contact the hotel to make a room reservation, Teresa will handle this for you. When checking in at the hotel, you will need to provide a credit card for incidental expenses and any additional nights at the hotel, if applicable.
- Finally, once available, please send Teresa a copy of your flight itinerary. This notion, seemingly small, is VERY important to us.
We look forward to seeing you in February!