10th Annual OPO Workshop
This year’s workshop will be held in beautiful St. Pete Beach, Florida on October 22-24, at the TradeWinds Islands Grand Resort. Registration will be free! Continuing education credits, hotel room, meals and entertainment are complimentary. Attendees are only responsible for their travel to and from the workshop.
nPOD relies on your research organ referrals to advance the research of over 200 worldwide scientific investigators. nPOD is the world’s leader in type 1 diabetes research. This workshop is designed to give attendees a deeper understanding of the nPOD project and how the work that we do with our OPO partners helps to further honor organ donors and their families through meaningful research options.
nPOD Organ Procurement Organization Workshop Overview:
- Presentations by experts in the field of Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) research
- Message from a family living with T1D
- Sessions on the science of T1D and the current state of T1D research
- Virtual tour of the nPOD laboratory and our organ processing procedures
- An Opportunity to collaborate with OPO coordinators from around the country
- Earn up to 8 continuing education credits
- All meals provided
- A stunning ocean setting, with free time for beach fun!
We hope you can join us!!
Contact Kurt Reis at email@example.com or 352-273-9271 if interested in attending.